Inclusive Innovation Challenge
A global challenge is not easy to pull off. The MIT Inclusive Innovation Challenge needed a marketing site and contest management system to support this aggressive goal and who better than your friends at Bowst to get it done.
Leveraging the internal MIT teams experience from the previous two years, we defined a feature set as a baseline to help define all functionality, while focusing on ways to improve the overall experience.
Building software to manage a worldwide contest presented a new challenge.
Redux with React
RxJS and Reselect Architecture
D3.JS for Data Visualization
- Ability to manage multiple events and support future years
- IIC Custom Dashboard supporting multiple roles allowing in-depth progress review and oversight at every challenge milestone phase at every region
- WordPress synchronization to simplify the management of Judges
- User management for Judges and Outreach Partners
- Custom voting Rubric
- Question management
- Judge specific dashboard to encourage and remind them to complete their application review
- Multistep application submission management to increase the number of completed applications
- Real-Time Analytics in Dashboard
Everything you need in one place.
We addressed the pain-points defined in our discovery and created an intuitive and informative dashboard to help the internal team manage the 2018 challenge.
Simplified outbound emails integrated with MailChimp.
Simplified application and judging progress to help ensure contest milestones are met.