Moving business forward
How does a moving company drive business through their website? Gentle Giant had a web presence, but was looking for an upgrade — a new look and feel, and a modern, responsive site that would perform well on both desktops and mobile devices.
The site also needed to find a way to seamlessly integrate their custom CRM and boost their business by adding sales functions; they needed the ability to quickly quote customers and also to reach back out to customers who were interested in their services.
We built a new WordPress site for Gentle Giant. Hosted on Pantheon, the site is designed to look great and work perfectly across all platforms. We also used ReactJS to custom build their new sales tool — the request estimate form they were looking for — that connects to their custom API.
The new site was launched in April 2016. Want to know how to impacted their sales and service? Contact us to find out!
Some of the stuff we did
- Created a Plugin that integrates with custom internal CRM and ERP
- Responsive, custom WordPress theme which is 30% faster than previous, purchased theme
- Assisted in the development of customer commerce solution
- User experience overhaul and responsive design for customer estimation tool
- Site design evolution for ADA compliance
- Ongoing SEO support
- Schema support with JSON-LD